About us / FAQ
The Recreation Reimagined After School Program is a safe, fun, engaging program for Dixie students! Please read over our FAQ's to learn a bit more about us. Also, feel free to email us any questions you may have, email@example.com
- What is Recreation Reimagined? Recreation Reimagined provides safe, high-quality and unique enrichment programs and summer camps to North Bay families.
- Who started your program? The Director of Recreation Reimagined is Shane DeMarta. Shane has more than 20 years experience in the recreation field, most recently as the Recreation Director for Marinwood Community Services District where he built one the most highly regarded and popular summer camps programs. In addition, Shane launched the first after school program for the Marinwood Recreation Dept. in 2016 which filled to capacity in it's first year. Shane is excited to bring that same passion to Recreation Reimagined and the Dixie After School Program!
- What ages do you take? Our program has been designed for grades TK-5th grade.
- What are your hours? Our program begins as soon as the school day ends and runs until 6:00pm
- How do you separate ages? We separate our participants by grade level. Below is a basic breakdown. However, depending on numbers at each school the "groupings" may change. In addition, at times participants will be together for special events, etc.
- 1st-3rd grade
- How much is your program? We strive to keep our program affordable and accessible to all families. Please see our rates here.
- Do you offer a sibling discount? Yes, we offer a 5% discount after the first child.
- Do you offer scholarships? We have a limited number of need based scholarships available, please email us for more info, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do you find your staff? We have highly-trained and motivated staff. Our staff come from a wide variety of backgrounds but have on thing in common, their passion for working with children. All of our staff our CPR/FA certified and have had full background checks. Each staff member receives 40+ hours of training.
- Do you have a maximum number of participants you are going to take? YES, please register soon if you would like to reserve your child's space in our program.